Back pain surgery may seem like the only option when medications fail to provide the relief that you need or when issues such as slipped discs arise. However, do not go under the knife for this surgery until exhausting all your alternatives because there are considerable risks with that decision. Have a look at some of the alternatives here as you learn more about back surgery and the many risks that it brings your way.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 7 Ab Strengthening Moves People Can Perform With Back Pain – Men’s Health - July 21, 2017
- Curmudgeon report: Aching back is pain in the neck – The Virginia … – Virginia Gazette - July 21, 2017
- The yoga paradox: How yoga can cause pain and treat it – Starts at 60 - July 21, 2017
- When a pain in the neck is serious – Harvard Health - July 21, 2017
- Positional Release Therapy Helps Release Pain – Massage Magazine - July 20, 2017