Back pain surgery may seem like the only option when medications fail to provide the relief that you need or when issues such as slipped discs arise. However, do not go under the knife for this surgery until exhausting all your alternatives because there are considerable risks with that decision. Have a look at some of the alternatives here as you learn more about back surgery and the many risks that it brings your way.
Read more: Try alternatives before opting for back pain surgery – KFDA … – KFDA
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017