Back pain surgery may seem like the only option when medications fail to provide the relief that you need or when issues such as slipped discs arise. However, do not go under the knife for this surgery until exhausting all your alternatives because there are considerable risks with that decision. Have a look at some of the alternatives here as you learn more about back surgery and the many risks that it brings your way.
Read more: Try alternatives before opting for back pain surgery – KFDA … – KFDA
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018