A sore neck can come from poor posture, bad sleeping patterns or excessive screen time. If anyone is suffering from neck pain, fortunately, there is a simple one minute stretch that they can do that can relieve their pain. This lateral neck flexion with arm abduction stretch is described in detail with pictures. It is a step-by-step a stretch that should be done slowly and gradually when they begin so that they do not cause any additional pain or injury.
- Many people have neck pain for various modern-day, common reasons
- There are some stretches people can do to ease the pain.
- This article describes some stretches and gives step-by-step instructions
“anyone can ease the pain and soothe their neck in just one minute with the stretch below”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 8 easy ways to improve back pain at any age – Personal Liberty Digest - September 20, 2017
- School’s in Session – And So Is Back Pain – To Your Health - September 20, 2017
- How to stop your neck pain headache with these tips – Body and Soul - September 20, 2017
- How to ease that back pain – New Vision - September 20, 2017
- A Guaranteed Method For Treating Neck Injuries – Massage Magazine - September 19, 2017