A sore neck can come from poor posture, bad sleeping patterns or excessive screen time. If anyone is suffering from neck pain, fortunately, there is a simple one minute stretch that they can do that can relieve their pain. This lateral neck flexion with arm abduction stretch is described in detail with pictures. It is a step-by-step a stretch that should be done slowly and gradually when they begin so that they do not cause any additional pain or injury.
- Many people have neck pain for various modern-day, common reasons
- There are some stretches people can do to ease the pain.
- This article describes some stretches and gives step-by-step instructions
“anyone can ease the pain and soothe their neck in just one minute with the stretch below”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017