A sore neck can come from poor posture, bad sleeping patterns or excessive screen time. If anyone is suffering from neck pain, fortunately, there is a simple one minute stretch that they can do that can relieve their pain. This lateral neck flexion with arm abduction stretch is described in detail with pictures. It is a step-by-step a stretch that should be done slowly and gradually when they begin so that they do not cause any additional pain or injury.
- Many people have neck pain for various modern-day, common reasons
- There are some stretches people can do to ease the pain.
- This article describes some stretches and gives step-by-step instructions
“anyone can ease the pain and soothe their neck in just one minute with the stretch below”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018