A sore neck can come from poor posture, bad sleeping patterns or excessive screen time. If anyone is suffering from neck pain, fortunately, there is a simple one minute stretch that they can do that can relieve their pain. This lateral neck flexion with arm abduction stretch is described in detail with pictures. It is a step-by-step a stretch that should be done slowly and gradually when they begin so that they do not cause any additional pain or injury.
- Many people have neck pain for various modern-day, common reasons
- There are some stretches people can do to ease the pain.
- This article describes some stretches and gives step-by-step instructions
“anyone can ease the pain and soothe their neck in just one minute with the stretch below”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Acupuncture Confirmed Potent Deterrent of Hurt - January 15, 2018
- Breaking The Stress Of Hurt - January 11, 2018
- How to Prevent and Cope with Back Problems - January 8, 2018
- What can someone do about shoulder problems? - January 4, 2018
- How Fallen Arches Can Cause Low Back Problems - January 1, 2018