I mentioned in my last blog post that I would go into some detail about the new Sanyo 3700 zero gravity (or “best position”) massage chair. It follows the new genre of lower-priced zero gravity massage chairs and is one of Sanyo’s entries into that market. Of course, Sanyo already has the very popular 7700 zero gravity massage chair and it’s sister chair, the 6700 massage chair.
But, these new “best position” massage chairs are a lesser priced model in this market (By the way, we just became approved retailers of the popular Sanyo 7700 zero gravity massage chair. We just put the chair on our website this last weekend and will have one in our showroom in another week or two. We are VERY excited to carry this chair. Because of our great reputation as an online and offline massage chair retailer, we were given permission by Sanyo to carry this model on our website and in our Salt Lake City showroom http://www.massage-chair-relief.com/sanyo_7700.html).
Here are some features of the new Sanyo 3700 massage chair:
1. One-button recline to zero gravity position.
2. Firm kneading provided by 4 rollers to lower back, upper back, and shoulders.
3. Tapping/Percussion action.
4. Undulating shiatsu action on the soles of the feet.
5. Airbags for feet and calves massage.
6. Rotating armrests for easier entry and exit into and out of chair.
7. Backrest, footrest, armrests, and seat adjust automatically from upright to fully flat position.
8. Auto-alignment: body-shape sensor automatically adjusts to user’s shoulder height.
9. 6 automatic programs.
10. Synthetic leather upholstery.
11. 23 5/8 inch vertical track.
There is another Sanyo chair in the market, called the Relaxation Chair, that is only carried through Relax the Back. I have been asked what the difference is between these chairs, besides the obvious exterior look. The difference, in a nutshell, is that the Relaxation Chair has massage but it is minimal and only in the form of airbags…no rollers. It is zero gravity, but other than that, not much more in common with the Sanyo 3700 model. It really isn’t a “true” massage chair, as it does not feature the typical rollers that a traditional massage chair would feature. It is also only $200 less than the Sanyo 3700…the Sanyo 3700 going for $2999, the Relaxation Chair going for $2799.
I hope this helps you in your shopping experience.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017