We’ve added to our website what I think is a great feature for you, the massage chair shopper. If you look on our home page or any other page of the site, underneath the video on the top right hand corner, you will see a traffic light that is
either green or red. If it is green, and you see my name next to the light, that tells you that I am in the office and can handle your calls personally should you have any questions about any of the chairs or if you want me to assist you with placing your order. If it is red, and my name is next to the light, then I am not in.
If Steffanie is in, and I am not, you will see a green light with her name beside it. That way, you will know whenever there is someone in the showroom office with whom you can chat should you want to discuss massage chairs. Of course, you can call our toll-free number anytime and one of us should be able to take your call as well. But, this way you will know exactly who is in and who you can talk to should you have any questions or inquiries.
In other news, I will find out today the status of the arrival of the new Human Touch Acutouch HT-9500 massage chair. It has been a long time in coming and we are expecting it this week. When I learn more, I will post on this blog right away.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016