Choosing the right mattress can be quite hard even under the best of circumstances. Everyone is different, and we all have our own needs and desires when looking for a satisfying sleep. Health conditions make this choice harder, and back pain is key among them. For those concerned, look for a mattress with support for your lower back. Other factors to consider include firmness, the size of the mattress, and how well it distributes the pressure of your body as you lay upon it.
Read more: The best mattress for people with back pain
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018