Choosing the right mattress can be quite hard even under the best of circumstances. Everyone is different, and we all have our own needs and desires when looking for a satisfying sleep. Health conditions make this choice harder, and back pain is key among them. For those concerned, look for a mattress with support for your lower back. Other factors to consider include firmness, the size of the mattress, and how well it distributes the pressure of your body as you lay upon it.
Read more: The best mattress for people with back pain
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017