Stress in an inevitable part of life, but it can managed. For morning stress, eat a balanced breakfast. The first meal of the day will get your body going. Make it part of a morning routine in order to stay organized. For afternoon stress, stop sitting down and get up to start moving. This will keep you engaged. Lay off of the caffeine as it will only fuel stress. For evening stress, take some time to relax. Work is not everything in life. Make sure to get enough sleep to give your mind and body rest.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 5 Common Chronic Pain Triggers And How To Avoid Them - December 12, 2017
- Spine Surgery myths and facts - December 12, 2017
- How 3 spine surgeons resolve common complaints - December 12, 2017
- Chiropratic Expert Dr. Mary Negri, DC: Backpack Safety - December 11, 2017
- Ask the Expert: What steps can you take to prevent back pain? - December 11, 2017