Stress in an inevitable part of life, but it can managed. For morning stress, eat a balanced breakfast. The first meal of the day will get your body going. Make it part of a morning routine in order to stay organized. For afternoon stress, stop sitting down and get up to start moving. This will keep you engaged. Lay off of the caffeine as it will only fuel stress. For evening stress, take some time to relax. Work is not everything in life. Make sure to get enough sleep to give your mind and body rest.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- This Woman’s Journey Of Recovery From Chronic Inflammation Will Inspire You Today – Prevention.com - October 20, 2017
- SKLZ Extends Massage and Recovery Product Line – Markets Insider - October 20, 2017
- Therapy robot starts giving massages in Singapore – New Atlas - October 20, 2017
- Healthy lifestyle behavior and risk of long duration troublesome neck pain or low back pain among men and women … – Dove Medical Press - October 19, 2017
- Chiropractic care offers a noninvasive, nonpharmacologic way to manage pain – Sioux City Journal - October 19, 2017