Stress in an inevitable part of life, but it can managed. For morning stress, eat a balanced breakfast. The first meal of the day will get your body going. Make it part of a morning routine in order to stay organized. For afternoon stress, stop sitting down and get up to start moving. This will keep you engaged. Lay off of the caffeine as it will only fuel stress. For evening stress, take some time to relax. Work is not everything in life. Make sure to get enough sleep to give your mind and body rest.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- This One Exercise Can Strengthen Your Abs, Lower Back Pain, And Fix Your Posture – Indiatimes.com - April 28, 2017
- Get Rid Of Your Stress With These Simple Tips – Forbes - April 28, 2017
- How to prevent lower back pain – Star2.com - April 28, 2017
- Is “how much?” the right question to ask about exercise for pain? - April 28, 2017
- Stress Kills! 5 Ways to Keep Your Stress Levels Low. – Entrepreneur - April 27, 2017