Stress in an inevitable part of life, but it can managed. For morning stress, eat a balanced breakfast. The first meal of the day will get your body going. Make it part of a morning routine in order to stay organized. For afternoon stress, stop sitting down and get up to start moving. This will keep you engaged. Lay off of the caffeine as it will only fuel stress. For evening stress, take some time to relax. Work is not everything in life. Make sure to get enough sleep to give your mind and body rest.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018
- 5 Common Chronic Problems Triggers And How To Avoid Them - February 15, 2018
- Yoga poses people can do at work for their necks, shoulders, and upper back - February 12, 2018
- Smartphone Apps Won’t Save People From Back Problems, Study Finds - February 5, 2018