Stress in an inevitable part of life, but it can managed. For morning stress, eat a balanced breakfast. The first meal of the day will get your body going. Make it part of a morning routine in order to stay organized. For afternoon stress, stop sitting down and get up to start moving. This will keep you engaged. Lay off of the caffeine as it will only fuel stress. For evening stress, take some time to relax. Work is not everything in life. Make sure to get enough sleep to give your mind and body rest.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Massage therapy relieves a variety of ailments beyond aches and … – The Keene Sentinel - August 22, 2017
- Stress heightens fear of threats from the past – Science Daily - August 22, 2017
- How Yoga and Meditation Can Biologically Reverse Stress – Brit + Co - August 22, 2017
- When Stress Hormone Falters, People’s Health May Suffer – Carlisle Sentinel - August 21, 2017
- 4 simple ways to reduce stress – WYFF Greenville - August 21, 2017