Stress in an inevitable part of life, but it can managed. For morning stress, eat a balanced breakfast. The first meal of the day will get your body going. Make it part of a morning routine in order to stay organized. For afternoon stress, stop sitting down and get up to start moving. This will keep you engaged. Lay off of the caffeine as it will only fuel stress. For evening stress, take some time to relax. Work is not everything in life. Make sure to get enough sleep to give your mind and body rest.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- New nerve stimulator improves back pain management – KING5.com - June 22, 2017
- Steal Googlers’ Secret for Avoiding Burnout in a High-Stress Job – Inc.com - June 22, 2017
- Have any back pains? Study says that some medications you think work, don’t – FOX 61 - June 22, 2017
- Yoga and Meditation Can Change People’s Genes, Study Says – TIME - June 22, 2017
- Rejecting back surgery – Harvard Health - June 21, 2017