Surgery is often thought to be the only solution to solve daily chronic joint pain, but there is a breakthrough that allows for no surgery or downtime. The medical procedure is meant to diminish pain in common areas of joint pain. The treatment consist of stem cells treatment, instead of typical surgery. The positive side is that you do not have to prepare for a surgery, with a period of bed ridden down time afterwards. This procedure will have you back to your daily routine hours after.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- New nerve stimulator improves back pain management – KING5.com - June 22, 2017
- Steal Googlers’ Secret for Avoiding Burnout in a High-Stress Job – Inc.com - June 22, 2017
- Have any back pains? Study says that some medications you think work, don’t – FOX 61 - June 22, 2017
- Yoga and Meditation Can Change People’s Genes, Study Says – TIME - June 22, 2017
- Rejecting back surgery – Harvard Health - June 21, 2017