Surgery is often thought to be the only solution to solve daily chronic joint pain, but there is a breakthrough that allows for no surgery or downtime. The medical procedure is meant to diminish pain in common areas of joint pain. The treatment consist of stem cells treatment, instead of typical surgery. The positive side is that you do not have to prepare for a surgery, with a period of bed ridden down time afterwards. This procedure will have you back to your daily routine hours after.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 5 Common Chronic Pain Triggers And How To Avoid Them - December 12, 2017
- Spine Surgery myths and facts - December 12, 2017
- How 3 spine surgeons resolve common complaints - December 12, 2017
- Chiropratic Expert Dr. Mary Negri, DC: Backpack Safety - December 11, 2017
- Ask the Expert: What steps can you take to prevent back pain? - December 11, 2017