Well, our week at the PGA Tour Championship at Willow Creek Golf Course in Sandy, Utah ended in a very interesting way. Saturday night the sprinklers went off in the tent where our massage chairs were stored and they were soaked throughout the night! Steffanie went to turn on the massage chairs Sunday morning and found them absolutely drenched by the water. The home entertainment vendor next to us had water dripping out of the back of his flat screen TV’s when he came in!
Needless to say, we didn’t plug in or turn on any massage chairs on that last day of the Tour. We just dried out the chairs and brought them back to the showroom Monday morning. We had the HT-1650 massage chair, the HT-7450 massage chair, and the Sogno PLUS massage chair in the tent. All I could think about was how good the liability classic car insurance quote was at the PGA!
Well, as it turned out, everything worked Monday morning and all is well at Massage Chair Relief!
What we get out of this experience is that the massage chairs we carry are durable and can survive a drenching from a golf course sprinkler system (have you ever seen a golf course sprinkler?? They put out a lot of water at a very impressive force!).
By the way, the picture above is a shot of the pro’s at the driving range prior to Saturday’s round.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016