More people are suffering from chronic back pain and back injuries with no true help available. Doctors can only surgically help some, but what happens to the rest, where many times the patient gets addicted to pain medications because of their pain. Some may be sent to physical therapy but this doctor believes he may have a spinal cord stimulator that may help many people get back upright and feeling healthy again in no time at all.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 7 Ab Strengthening Moves People Can Perform With Back Pain – Men’s Health - July 21, 2017
- Curmudgeon report: Aching back is pain in the neck – The Virginia … – Virginia Gazette - July 21, 2017
- The yoga paradox: How yoga can cause pain and treat it – Starts at 60 - July 21, 2017
- When a pain in the neck is serious – Harvard Health - July 21, 2017
- Positional Release Therapy Helps Release Pain – Massage Magazine - July 20, 2017