More people are suffering from chronic back pain and back injuries with no true help available. Doctors can only surgically help some, but what happens to the rest, where many times the patient gets addicted to pain medications because of their pain. Some may be sent to physical therapy but this doctor believes he may have a spinal cord stimulator that may help many people get back upright and feeling healthy again in no time at all.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017