More people are suffering from chronic back pain and back injuries with no true help available. Doctors can only surgically help some, but what happens to the rest, where many times the patient gets addicted to pain medications because of their pain. Some may be sent to physical therapy but this doctor believes he may have a spinal cord stimulator that may help many people get back upright and feeling healthy again in no time at all.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 8 easy ways to improve back pain at any age – Personal Liberty Digest - September 20, 2017
- School’s in Session – And So Is Back Pain – To Your Health - September 20, 2017
- How to stop your neck pain headache with these tips – Body and Soul - September 20, 2017
- How to ease that back pain – New Vision - September 20, 2017
- A Guaranteed Method For Treating Neck Injuries – Massage Magazine - September 19, 2017