I haven’t written in my blog for a while and figured it was time to update you as to what is going on in the industry and in our business/showroom.
1. We have been notified that the HT-135 massage chair by Human Touch has been completely sold out and is now discontinued. We will be pulling it from our website within the next 24 hours. They still have the HT-125 and HT-136 massage chairs available.
2. I added a Google search feature to our website. You will notice that underneath the financing image on each page of our site (on the upper right hand corner) there is a search field. Just type in any word, model, feature that you are curious about and this search engine will bring up every reference to that word that exists on our site. It may help you in your massage chair purchase process.
3. Some time ago I added a Google map feature to the home page to show where we our showroom is located. I don’ t know if you are aware of this, but their is a field by the map that asks you to “Enter your starting address”. For local folks, here in Utah, this is a great way to get directions to our showroom.
4. One of our massage chair manufacturers announced yesterday that they will be offering extremely low pricing on a couple of their models because they will be discontinuing those models after current stock is gone. I cannot mention who this company is or what models are being offered at an incredible price until April 15. I will post on this blog and send out an email blast to everyone on my “Special Report” list. If you have not requested my free report, “5 Things You Absolutely Must Know Before You Even Consider Investing In A High-Quality, Robotic Massage Chair”, you can go to the home page and sign up for it. Once on that list you will be notified of specials like the one I am talking about for the 15th.
5. I’ve added the Panasonic 1285 “Urban” massage chair to our showroom. It is another $2699 chair that I felt would serve our clients who are looking for a less expensive, high quality massage chair.
Well, that’s about it for now.
Let me know if I can assist you in any way in your massage chair purchase decision process. We are always available to you. Our toll free number is 1-888-259-5380 and our local showroom number is 801-417-8240.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016