This last week I had two customers email me about two different Inada products, both of which we don’t discuss a whole lot. I thought I’d share these questions and my responses with you today, FYI…
Question #1 – Inada D-5 vs. Inada Sogno
Can you tell me what changed on the Inada from the Robo HCP D5 to the new Sogno? Thanks Rick
Question #2 – Inada Doctor’s Choice vs. Inada i1
First, thank you for your great website and blog. I have been doing research on massage chairs for a few months now, and your site is an invaluable resource.
A few questions:
1. Is the Inada Doctor’s Choice Massage Chair still in stock?
2. If so, will my shoulder width of 20 inches fit comfortably with the shoulder airbag attachments? (the other dimensions appear to be an OK fit — e.g. I’m 5’10 — I believe reading somewhere that the chair accommodates people up to about 6’1″).
3. It would be ideal to test the Doctor’s Choice Chair before buying, however, I live in Virginia and this doesn’t appear to be a chair sold through any local outlets. However, I have some familiarity with the Inada brand. My brother has owned the Inada i.2A for about 7 years — so I am familiar with the quality of the manufacturer and really enjoy using his chair (I have tried on a handful of occasions to convince him to sell it to me, but my sister-in-law keeps vetoing the idea!). Using the i.2A as a point of reference, is it accurate to say that the Doctor’s Choice is a more feature rich version of the i.2A — e.g. it adds foot and hand massager, has more pre-set massages, and the back massage rolling mechanism appears to be superior. Is this a fair characterization?
4. Finally, are there any additional discounts available on the chair beyond the most recent price reduction? I appreciate that the price is already significantly discounted (e.g. any savings for using Paypal or wire transfer versus AmEx).
Thanks once again for the excellent resource that you provide.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018
- More Info About the Human Touch Novo XT2 - November 9, 2018