Back pain is a usual pain and fifty percent of working Americans admit to having back pain each year. Bone and Joint Health Canada says eighty percent of people have back pain at least once in their life. Back pain can interfere with day to day things and is the leading cause of disability in most countries. It is a difficulty problem and only one in ten people will find out the cause. Arthritis, stress, obesity, or diseases of internal organs can be a cause of back pain.
- Few health problems are as prevalent as back pain. The American Chiropractic Association says that 50 percent of working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year
- Bone and Joint Health Canada states that as much as 80 percent of people experience back pain at least once in their lifetime
- Some common factors contribute to back pain, and addressing these issues may bring about relief.
“Back pain can be so significant that it results in a loss of function that impedes daily activities.”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018