Back pain is a usual pain and fifty percent of working Americans admit to having back pain each year. Bone and Joint Health Canada says eighty percent of people have back pain at least once in their life. Back pain can interfere with day to day things and is the leading cause of disability in most countries. It is a difficulty problem and only one in ten people will find out the cause. Arthritis, stress, obesity, or diseases of internal organs can be a cause of back pain.
- Few health problems are as prevalent as back pain. The American Chiropractic Association says that 50 percent of working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year
- Bone and Joint Health Canada states that as much as 80 percent of people experience back pain at least once in their lifetime
- Some common factors contribute to back pain, and addressing these issues may bring about relief.
“Back pain can be so significant that it results in a loss of function that impedes daily activities.”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 7 Ab Strengthening Moves People Can Perform With Back Pain – Men’s Health - July 21, 2017
- Curmudgeon report: Aching back is pain in the neck – The Virginia … – Virginia Gazette - July 21, 2017
- The yoga paradox: How yoga can cause pain and treat it – Starts at 60 - July 21, 2017
- When a pain in the neck is serious – Harvard Health - July 21, 2017
- Positional Release Therapy Helps Release Pain – Massage Magazine - July 20, 2017