HT-7120 Massage Chair Review
The HT-7120 Massage Chair from the well-known Human touch is a very popular massage chair. It comes as a newer model of the HT-125, HT-135, and HT-136, all of which had their share of popularity during the last 4 to 5 years. The HT-7120 comes with new and improved features that make it a fantastic and worthwhile massage chair.
HT-7120 Massage Chair Features
• Adjustment of roller intensity. The HT-7120 comes with a button on the remote to adjust the intensity of the rollers, to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. The massage chair still provides a damper pillow, to further accommodate in case the lowest intensity is still not satisfactory. This model however, gives you the option to remove and hide the damper pillow in the chair back which can be zipped open and close.
Human Touch massage chairs are renowned for their intense rollers that provide nice vigorous massages. The HT-7120 possesses intense rollers just like its counterparts, but has the added benefit of being able to be adjusted to accommodate for different levels of intense massage.
• Adjustment of calf airbags intensity. This is another valuable feature of the HT-7120. Older models came with default calf airbag intensity. The newer HT-7120 model enables adjustment of calf width, which regulates the amount of air pumped into the calf airbags to inflate it more or less, and adjust intensity. Additionally, as with other models, this massage chair gives you the option to remove the calf massage wells by rotating the ottoman and instead using it as a normal leg rest.
• Low back heat. Previous massage chair models did not possess any form of heating. The HT-7120 features low back heat, which is a nice option for individuals who want to add extra warmth to their massage, and is especially helpful for massaging areas with chronic muscle scar tissue.
• Sophisticated style and design. As opposed to older models which had very plain designs, the HT-7120 is very elegant, stylish and almost resembles an executive chair. While retaining identical bonded leather upholstery, its design is certainly an upgrade of previous models.
• The HT-7120 comes with a lever on the side of the chair to manually move the ottoman up and down, to adjust chair height.
Other notable features of the HT-7120 massage chair include:
• A swivel base feature. The HT-7120 has a swivel base that allows a 60 degree swivel of the massage chair, and is one of a handful of massage chairs that has this feature.
• Three automatic massage programs. The HT-7120 provides the basic full body, upper back and lower back massage programs, that enable effective massages for individuals.
• One year comprehensive on-site warranty.
• A ‘Stretch’ massage program. This program available with the HT-7120 is very popular among users. It involves the calf airbags working at your calves, and the rollers massage up and down your back, while the chair shifts up and down.
• No body scan technology. The HT-7120 does not have the scanning technology by Human Touch called the “Acupoint Detection System” that reads the spine and back of a user to determine a suitable massage. This feature is available in the HT-7450 and HT-9500 models.
Overall, the HT-7120 is a great massage chair that is worth its value. It costs under $3000, and manufactured in China. It is made by the giant and well-known US massage chair company, Human Touch, which provides an excellent customer service department that can assist with any enquiries about your chair. The HT-7120 is the perfect massage chair and provides an excellent and vigorous massage.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017