I just thought you’d like to know that the red color in the HT-125 massage chair and HT-135 massage chair are being discontinued this week. In other words, in 48 hours the red HT-125 and HT-135 massage chair models will not be available anymore from Human Touch. Human Touch tells me that no other colors at present will replace the red models, but may at some time in the future.
I told you a couple of weeks ago that the dark chocolate color of the HT-7120 massage chair has also been discontinued and will be replaced by the Espresso color.The Espresso is now in stock. It is up on our website, although we don’t have the image up yet (the old dark chocolate image is still up). The price on the HT-7120 is still $2699 for all models.
The colors still available in the HT-125 massage chair are black and cashew. The colors remaining in the HT-135 are black and cappucino.
Unfortunately, there is no price deal for the remaining red HT-125’s and HT-135’s. They are still $2299 and $2399, respectively, although the red is gone in a couple of days.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017
- Free Massage Chair Returns Through 12/31/17! - November 27, 2017