This week I paid a visit to my friends at Human Touch to see their new “digs” as well as to chat about what is up and coming. They have moved their business and their recently purchased Relax the Back business to a nice new facility near the Long Beach airport. It was my first visit there and it was quite impressive.
The warehouse is enormous! The number of trucks that go in and out of that place is overwhelming. They have the Relax the Back business upstairs and the Human Touch business downstairs. Their new showroom is “broken up” into two parts, one for each business entity. The showroom has a timeline of products that Human Touch has introduced through the years. The Novo XT massage chair is the offering they are really big on right now. From the number of sales we’ve had of it lately, I can see why. They haven’t introduced any new massage chair other than that model. For non-massage chair products, they are introducing a new Perfect Chair recliner that looks pretty cool, but since we don’t carry that model (no massage feature!), I won’t talk about it here.
They are introducing a nifty portable massager, called the Massage Anywhere. It actually has the massage robot of an iJoy massage chair and incorporates it into a portable “bag”, that you can use anywhere you sit, i.e. chair, car seat, bed, etc. It is pretty cool. I’ve seen portable massage seat covers that vibrate, but to see one that actually roller massages your back is quite interesting. It will retail for $229 USD. It just might be a phenomenal Christmas gift for someone.
This and That…
- Ogawa is continuing their current sale through to 10/10. You can get the Ogawa Smart 3D massage chair for $6499 and that includes the free 2 year extended parts & labor warranty.
- The black-colored ZeroG 3.o from Human Touch is back-ordered until December.
- The Luraco Legend launch date has been delayed until the anticipated date of November 22nd.
Dr. Alan Weidner
P.S. Give us a “Like”, “Share”, or “+1” and leave me a comment or question below to share what you learned or ask any questions, so other folks can benefit from this material.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Panasonic MAJ7 vs. Panasonic MA73 - May 14, 2019
- DreamWave, Sogno, & Inada – What’s Going On? - May 8, 2019
- Which Massage Chair is the Quietest? - April 30, 2019