I have a few things to go over today in our “Quick Hits” segment. I will post updated news and notes in this segment as they come over the wire to me. I also discuss most news and notes in my biweekly Massage Chair Industry Update videos which you can see on our YouTube channel. Please feel free to SUBSCRIBE to our channel so that you can be updated the moment we post a new video.
1. The silver accent pieces on the outside of the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer arm rests and “dome” have been changed from silver to a faux wood accent. This is done to enhance the overall look of the chair. The accent will remain silver on the OS-7200H and OS-7200CR, however.
I have updated the images on the website for your viewing pleasure…
No other changes have been made to the chair aside from the faux wood accents.
2. Johnson Wellness announced last week that they are introducing 4 new colors to their top-selling J6800 model. Before this point, the only color available was black. Now, they have added wine, ivory, gray, and beige. I mistakenly said in yesterday’s Massage Chair Industry Update (01/15/14) that brown was one of the new colors. My bad!
By the way, I will be writing a review on the J6800 in the near future. Stay tuned!
3. I have two 1-month old chairs coming back this week from folks who ordered them for Christmas. I always post my used chairs to my subscriber list and to my blog. If you want to subscribe to my list and be the first to be notified of returned chairs or showroom sales, just go to the following link and download my free report “5 Things You Absolutely Must Know Before You Even Consider Investing In A High Quality Robotic Massage Chair.“
Here is what I have coming back:
a.) Black Panasonic MA70 from Texas. This chair was purchased by our customer as a gift for his mother-in-law. She did not
want this gift, so it is being returned. It is less than 1 month old and is in pristine, perfect condition. I will also make arrangements to transfer the 3 years parts and labor warranty to you once you have purchased this chair. Here is a link to learn more about this model:
It is Panasonic’s top of the line model and has a few wonderful features, like heated jade-stone rollers, a rotating ottoman to make the chair look more like a normal sitting chair, rollers that massage the top of the shoulders, and 3D massage rollers. It is a fantastic chair and, in case you didn’t know, Panasonic chairs are known in the industry as one of the most durable and long-lasting chairs in the world. As a matter of fact, whenever I get a phone call from a customer who states that they have had a massage chair for 15 or 20 years and are ready to get a new model, it is pretty much always a Panasonic chair that lasted them for so long.
This chair retails for $6999, but I am lowering the price on this beautiful chair to $5495. That includes free shipping, no taxes (unless you live in Utah), and the transferred 3 years parts and labor warranty. Not bad, eh?
b.) Creme Inada Sogno coming back from South Carolina. This chair was purchased by a man for his wife for Christmas but she, too, did not want it. Most returns are from folks who have purchased a chair as a gift, sight-unseen, and the recipient doesn’t want it. This is the case, again, with this Sogno.
This chair is in perfect, untarnished condition and also comes with the 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty. Check it out here…
The Sogno is widely considered the best massage chair in the world. It is an iconic chair that changed the whole industry when it came to the US market in 2009. So many copycats have surfaced since it came to market, but nothing compares to the feature-set or the Japanese quality of the Inada Sogno. It is truly a whole different massage experience when you sit in this chair. It retails for $7999 but we are letting this chair go for $7299.
Both chairs come in the original packaging. You cannot go wrong with either one. I will pay the shipping charges for either chair and will take care of the warranty transfer, too. Just call me at 888-259-5380 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll take care of the transaction over the phone with you. You can also ask questions in the comment section of this blog post and I’ll answer those too!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chairs or Massage Therapists: Which Is Better? - August 13, 2019
- Make-A-Wish Foundation & Massage Chair Relief - August 9, 2019
- New Massage Chair Relief Store Coming to Arizona!! - August 7, 2019
- Review of the DreamWave M.8 Massage Chair - July 24, 2019
- Can You Finance a Massage Chair? - July 17, 2019