New Osaki Titan Models
Osaki Titan just announced the arrival of some new models and the discontinuing of some less popular ones. Here are the new ones, and you can see each of these on our website:
- Osaki OS-Pro Maxim – This is an L-track chair that also has mechanical foot rollers, zero gravity,
and Bluetooth connectivity. It is a very nice chair. I just got one for our Utah showroom this week and so far the feedback is quite positive. It is a smaller sized chair so it won’t take up a lot of room in your home or business. It is a nice looking chair, as far as aesthetics go. It also has a music system and a pretty cool and easy to use touch screen remote control. The L-track is 47″ long, so it’s a little shorter than some other models, but for $3295 it is really quite a good bang-for-the buck.
- Osaki OS-Pro Summit – This is an exact replica, inside and out, of the Titan Alpine…with one major difference – the shoulder airbags on the Summit are on the side of the shoulders and not behind the shoulders, as they are in the Alpine. This provides the grasping function of side shoulder airbags, thus allowing the upper body to be tractioned a bit more when the rollers go up and down the mid back area. Everything else, though, is the same. It is priced $300 more than the Alpine for this reconfiguration of the shoulder airbags and housing.
- Osaki TP-8500 – Another L-track in the $3K price range. This is an upgrade of the Titan TP-Pro 8400, which is being discontinued (see below). Some of the features of this chair include a USB charging port, new foot and ankle massage configuration, new design features like quick keys on the inside of the armrest, and some new massage modes. Like the 8400, the 8500 is a handsome chair with some stylish color combos.
- Osaki OS-4000LS – Again, another L-track from this company in the $3K range ($3295). This
model has the space saving feature, a USB charging port, a rather short 42″ L-track, shoulder width adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, and a very nice body styling. This is the same chair as the OS-4000CS, which is a Costco exclusive, but this one has the mechanical foot rollers, which I think are well worth the extra $200-300.
Discontinued Osaki Titan Models
I also mentioned that they are discontinuing some models. Here are those models:
- Osaki OS-7075R – The only surprise about this one is that it took them this long to discontinue it.
- Titan TP-Pro 8300
- Titan TP-Pro 8400
- Apex Lotus
- Apex Regal
- Osaki OS-7200CR – the OS-7200H is still in their line-up, but the CR has been discontinued.
I might also mention here that Osaki Titan has also dropped some prices on a few models, which are also reflected on our website:
- Osaki Japan 4D – dropped from $5995 to $4995
- Osaki Japan 4S – dropped from $7995 to $6995
- Titan TP-Pro Alpine – dropped from $5495 to $3995
Inada Wins Another Award!
Inada was just listed again, for the 3rd year in a row, on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing US companies. Way to go, Inada! Pretty impressive to be included in a group that generated an aggregate revenue of $200 billion over a 3 year period. Good folks over there at Inada and I couldn’t be happier for them.
Infinity Moving Into A New Facility
…And what a beautiful facility it is! In the next 4-6 weeks, Infinity will be moving into a brand new 45,000 square foot building to consolidate all of their different departments. When I visited them a couple of years ago, they had their sales and tech departments in different buildings. Now, they will all be together, which can only optimize their company even more. Congratulations to Infinity for the growth the merits such a change.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Buying a Massage Chair Online? Here’s What You Need to Know - December 20, 2018
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018