We are heading into the 4th quarter of the year and soon massage chairs will be flying “off the shelves.” I might suggest you start thinking seriously about getting your chair early to avoid a run on colors and models that leaves you without an option for the holiday gift-giving season.
Here are some things of note going on in the industry as of late:
1. Omega has changed the warranty for their Montage Pro from a 5 year parts and labor, in-home warranty to a 1 year parts and labor PLUS 5 years of parts warranty. I don’t know why they dropped the warranty down, but I noticed it on their website after being questioned about it by a customer. Good to know!
You might also want to know, if you are buying an Omega chair, that you have to send in the warranty card within 90 days of the purchase date to activate the warranty for your new chair. Don’t forget, if you are getting an Omega chair!
2. I believe I have mentioned this before, but Infinite Therapeutics has brought back their black interior Iyashi for good. The exterior is still bright white, but the interior colors now have 3 options.
3. Speaking of Infinite Therapeutics, I will be flying off to Boston, MA to visit their offices in New Hampshire on September 29th. I’m really looking forward to visiting them and meeting all their folks in person. I have dealt with quite a few of them over the phone but have never met any of them in person.
On a selfish, personal note, I am looking forward to seeing a Boston Red Sox game while I am there. I’m not a huge baseball fan, but a big sports fan and I really appreciate sports history. Well, Fenway Park has been the location for a lot of historic sporting events. Kinda cool!
4. I have our white Panasonic MA70 floor model for sale for $3999 (regularly priced at $6999). I’ve had it for a year or more and it is in perfect working condition, still with warranty remaining. A great buy for the right buyer. I will be bringing in the new Panasonic MA73, and I need to make some room for it.
I also will be getting a black Inada DreamWave back soon. It is only 2-3 weeks old and is in pristine condition. The folks bought it sight-unseen and didn’t appreciate it when it was delivered. That should be back here in the next week or so. I will be selling that one for $7800 (regularly priced at $8499).
These are two of our top-of-the-line chairs and they won’t last long. Call me at 888-259-5380 if you are interested in them.
Well, that’s about it. Feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions below.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Panasonic MAJ7 vs. Panasonic MA73 - May 14, 2019
- DreamWave, Sogno, & Inada – What’s Going On? - May 8, 2019
- Which Massage Chair is the Quietest? - April 30, 2019
- Review of Infinity Overture Massage Chair - April 17, 2019
- Selecting a Massage Chair for the Best Stretching & Decompression - April 9, 2019