Steffanie just set up our official Massage Chair Relief Facebook page. We’d love to have you visit us at
and become a fan of ours. I don’t know if you know, but we are also on Twitter. You can get “tweeted” whenever we make some exciting announcement or when I put out a new blog post. You know me…I’ve always got something to say!
I’ve still got a 1 month old Panasonic 30007 massage chair and a 2 month old Inada i2A massage chair in my showroom that are looking for new homes. The prices are, respectively, $3499 (regularly $4999) and $2699 (regularly $3299). It does me absolutely no good to have extra inventory in my showroom. It is expensive and I’d rather sell them and get new models than have 2 of each model in the showroom. Give us a call at 801-417-8240 and we can give you more details and take your order. Either Steff or myself are here and can handle your calls. Once we sell these two chairs, we will bring the Sanyo 7700 zero gravity massage chair into the showroom. I am excited about making room for that model. It is a very popular selling chair and I’m looking forward to having it here for our clients.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Infinity Presidential vs. Genesis vs. Imperial - February 22, 2018
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017