We are happy to announce that we have the highly anticipated Panasonic 30007 massage chair up on our website. I have discussed this chair to some degree in previous blog posts, but now it is officially up. You can see it here:
We have also put up a page for the brand new Panasonic EP1285 massage chair, which they call the Urban massage chair. It is a very handsome and contemporary looking chair with very simple lines. It has a decent price point at $2699. I don’t know much about it, but we will have the details of the chair up on the site by week’s end.
You will also notice that we took down the Panasonic 30003, although I still have the floor model available. Remember, you can get it for only $1899, which includes shipping and bonus gifts.
Here are a few of interesting features about the new Panasonic 30007 massage chair:
- 4 different pre-programmed massage styles: Shiatsu, Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Arm/Hip Stretch.
- 5 minute “Refresher” function.
- Customize your own program with over 1117 different combinations of massage modes.
- Memory for up to 4 different users: 6 programs each for a total of 24 programs. So, after you have setup your custom massage you can program it in and have it available to you the next time you use your chair at the touch of a button!
- Panasonic’s exclusive ultra-kneading “Junetsu” style massage.
- 36 total air bags to work your feet, hips, shoulders, calves, buttocks, arm/hands, and waist.
- High Tech Body Scanning Technology and the Voice Guidance System.
- Ultra Soft and Durable Synthetic leather in Black or a rich Chocolate Brown upholster this beautiful chair and the faux wood inlays on the arms add to the classic richness of its style.
- Grip/Closed Fist mode that is ideal for neck and shoulder massage!
- Over 400 square inches of massage coverage for your body.
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner