We get calls all the time asking about the difference between the Panasonic 30006 and 30007 massage chair models. They both come from the same 30000 series that Panasonic began a year or so ago with the 30003. The design is the same, but there are a few subtle differences amongst all the 30000 series chairs…mostly with the number or airbags. Now, the differences between the 30006 and 30007 are as follows:
1. same number of airbags; same appearance.
2. price difference. We sell the 30007 at $4499 and the 30006 at $3400. We do not have the 30006 on our website, but we do sell it.
3. the 30007 massage chair has wooden armrests; the 30006 has the faux leather material armrests.
4. the 30006 is manufactured in China; the 30007 is manufactured in Japan.
So, basically, what I am telling you is that the two models are pretty much exactly the same except for the material on the armrests and the fact that one is manufactured in China and one in Japan. Of course, there is a price difference. Some folks really appreciate the Japanese quality and will pay extra for it.
I hope this helps!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Mail Bag: DreamWave vs. MA73; chair for 6’4″ & 200 lbs. - October 11, 2017
- My Recent Visit to Human Touch - October 7, 2017
- Johnson Wellness Massage Chairs Making A Comeback! - September 26, 2017
- Inada Nest Massage Chair Review - September 19, 2017
- Mail Bag: Some Questions & Answers Involving the Panasonic MA73 - September 6, 2017