If people are feeling a lot of pain in their lower or upper back areas, there’s six easy ways to help fix the chronic pains without needing to go to the doctor at all! Exercise is one of the most simple and easy things that people can do that will go a very long way in making them more limber than they have been in years. It can help to realign their backs and make them feel young again.
- New research by the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) discovered that half of people incorrectly believe that they should always rest a bad back.
- Other common myths surrounding back pain included that it was an inevitable part of ageing, and that painkillers alone could cure it.
- According to research by the BCA published earlier this year, 41 per cent of people have been put off exercising due to back or neck pain.
“Back pain is a major problem in the UK, costing the country almost £1billion a year in absences from work. Discomfort in the lower back is particularly common, according to the NHS. While there are thought to be around 2.5 million sufferers, there remain many misconceptions about how best to ease it.”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Acupuncture Confirmed Potent Deterrent of Hurt - January 15, 2018
- Breaking The Stress Of Hurt - January 11, 2018
- How to Prevent and Cope with Back Problems - January 8, 2018
- What can someone do about shoulder problems? - January 4, 2018
- How Fallen Arches Can Cause Low Back Problems - January 1, 2018