We get a lot of questions about our 110% low price match massage chair policy so I figured I’d take this blog post to explain it to you. If you find a competitor carrying one of the same chairs that we carry, for a lesser price, we will not only match the price of the competitor, but beat it by 10% of the difference between their price and ours. Now this is where some folks get confused. We do not take off 10% of the price of the competitors chair. We take the price of the competitors chair and subtract that amount from our price. We then take 10% of that difference and subtract that from the price of the competitor’s chair. That is the price for you.
For example, let’s say we have a chair priced at $4999. Now, let’s say you find another site on the internet that sells the exact same massage chair for $4299. The difference in price is $700. 10% of that amount is $70. We would then take that amount off the price of the competitor’s chair, which would bring the $4299 chair down to $4229. Does that make sense? I hope so. If it doesn’t give us a call and we can explain it over the phone.
There are a few rules with our 110% low price match:
1. The online store must have the identical massage chair priced accurately at the time you submit your request.
2. Our Low Price Guarantee does not apply to out-of-stock, previously owned/used, special order, or e-Bay items.
3. All price matches must be submitted prior to ordering.
4. Our Low Price Guarantee takes into account the cost of the competitor’s chair AND their shipping & handling costs AND any applicable sales tax that may apply.What this means is that if you are looking at getting a chair from a local store in your state, obviously you are going to have to pay sales tax. When we consider the total price of the competitor chair, we take into account that sales tax amount and subtract the total competitor price (including the sales tax, of course) from our price and take 10% off from that difference. The same applies to shipping or handling costs that a store may charge for the chair (online or offline store).
5. No close-outs, misprints, special buys, special promotions, or liquidations.
6. Applicable to continental US shipments in US Dollars only.
7. Visa Gift Cards do not qualify for 110% low price match purchases. In other words, once a final price is figured out, the Visa Gift Card offer will not apply to the price-matched chair.
8. Price matches are good for a 1 week period. If you return to purchase your new massage chair from Massage-Chair-Relief.com beyond 1 week from the time we did the initial price match, pricing of our competitor will have to be confirmed again and a new price match offered.
Well, I hope that makes sense. It is a wonderful program and we use it all the time. Call us if you have a price that you want us to beat or if you just have more questions about our 110% low price match. Our number is 888-259-5380. Or you can call our showroom at 801-651-2026.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018
- More Info About the Human Touch Novo XT2 - November 9, 2018