The basic warranty coverage for the Osaki massage chairs is 1 year parts & labor, in-home, 2nd year of parts, and the third year of structure only. Pretty standard for most massage chair companies. But let’s review the Osaki warranty in some detail:
1. This is a non-transferable warranty. In other words, when you go to sell it, or if you are a buyer finding a used one somewhere, the warranty will not transfer to the new owner. If someone tells you differently, in the process of buying or selling, don’t believe them and give Osaki a call at 972-408-2111 to confirm for your own peace of mind.
2. Any extended warranty offered by Osaki, which is a 1 or 2 year option, is for parts and labor at no cost to the owner.
3. The warranty does not cover any damage that occurs during shipping, or from normal wear and tear. That includes velcro or zipper malfunction or tears in any fabric resulting from abuse.
4. If damage occurs from an accident, neglect, stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns, or any unsanitary damage or soiling, the warranty will not cover that.
5. Any damage incurred during shipment will need to be addressed and resolved by the designated carrier. Make sure that you annotate, on the delivery slip, any package damage that you may see when your chair arrives. If the chair itself is then damaged, you will have documentation supporting the damage claim.
6. You will need to provide some proof of purchase, i.e. the receipt you get from us when you make your purchase, when you make a warranty claim.
7. Osaki provides a Return Authorization Number when a return is initiated. You will need to get that number from Osaki if you plan to return the chair within 30 days of purchase. If the company you bought your chair from offers a return guarantee of longer than 30 days, you will need to communicate with that company to arrange the return and follow their return policies and procedures.
That’s about it for the Osaki warranty. Not nearly as verbose as some of the other warranties we have covered so far. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at 888-259-5380.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018
- More Info About the Human Touch Novo XT2 - November 9, 2018