Transcript of Video Titled “Osaki OS-6000 vs. Osaki OS-7200H Massage Chair”
Alan: Hi, this is Dr. Alan Weidner from ‘Massage-Chair-Relief.com‘ and I just want to talk for a minute or two about the differences between the two Osaki chairs, the Osaki OS-6000 and the new OS-7200H. There is also an Osaki 7000, and some people believe that the 7200H is another version of the 7000, it is not. The 7200H is the exact same chair as the Osaki OS-6000, except with heat.
[SCREEN TEXT: It’s All About The Heat!]
So, even though the numbers are quite different, and maybe a little confusing, the 6000 and the 7200H are the exact same chair, except that the 7200H has heat, which is designated by the ‘H’ in the product name. So, I hope that makes that clear, anything that we discuss on our YouTube videos about the Osaki 6000, all the functions, all the features, all the processes, and protocols, and programs of the Osaki 6000 apply exactly to the Osaki 7200H. Thanks very much for joining me today. Have a great day. Bye bye.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017