We finally made enough room in our showroom to justify getting one of the new Omega zero gravity massage chairs. Omega came out late last year with two new models, the Skyline and the Serenity. Both nice chairs, but we liked the design
of the Serenity and thought it would be cool to have it in our showroom, so that is the one we ordered.
Easy set up and quite a light chair. That made it easy to move around and unpack. We got the white one, which really stands out in our showroom compared to the typical black and dark-colored massage chair models. It is very stylish as you can tell from the image here. The chair retails for $2499 and comes with a standard 1 year comprehensive/3 year limited warranty. We include our $200 Visa Gift Card with that, which essentially brings the price down to $2299. The chair comes in white, black, and brown…pretty standard colors.
It is a very stylish design. The back rollers are not on a track so they do not move up and down your back. The stay isolated primarily to the mid to lower back. There are airbags in the shoulders, neck, buttock, and legs. The Skyline model is exactly the same on the inside, but with different outer design.
Check it out here: http://www.massage-chair-relief.com/serenity_massage_chair.html
Call if you have any questions.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Pre-Owned Massage Chair Directory Update - May 9, 2017
- Human Touch Novo XT Review (Condensed!) - May 2, 2017
- Quick Hits – New Panasonic Distributor; new ZeroG model; DreamWave Price Increase - April 24, 2017
- Review: Novo XT Massage Chair by Human Touch - April 19, 2017
- Massage Chairs Roller System: 2 Rollers vs. 4 Rollers - April 12, 2017