I received a notice from Omega Massage Chairs, whose products we sell on our website and in our showroom, describing to us the design changes to the popular and very affordable M-2 massage chair. Here is what is up with the new design:
1. Flat style leg rest with 4 calf and foot rollers. No more calf wells….massage is within the ottoman, but not through the traditional calf wells.
2. Redesigned back pain for added comfort and style.
3. Arched cervical pillow for improved head support.
Great chair for the money. Omega came out with the new Skyline and Serenity zero gravity massage chairs, which also employ the same flat style calf and foot leg rest/ottoman. I don’t know how effective this massage will be compared to the calf well ottoman. I suspect that it will be much less intense, but I have heard through the grapevine that this flat style actually does a fairly vigorous job massaging the calves.
The price remains the same, by the way ($1299).
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Infinity Presidential vs. Genesis vs. Imperial - February 22, 2018
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017