I just got an email this morning from Omega Massage (www.omegamassage.com) announcing a new massage chair into their line-up. This one is called the Aires massage chair. It looks kinda cool. It seems Omega is going aft
er chairs that areaesthetically different to cater to the buyer who wants a chair to look like a chair and not a massage chair. I totally get that. There is something bothersome to a home decorator who is trying to match a massage chair to a well-decorated room. It is not so easy. So, these new models from Omega, like the Aires and the Serenity/Skyline massage chairs introduced last year, will really get your home decorating juices going.
The new Aires chair has the following functions/features:
- 3 Manual Air Massage Programs
- 3 Levels of Air Pressure Intensity
- 19 Airbags (4 calves/feet, 1 seat, 2 back, 2 neck)
- Heaters for the feet
- Foot roller massage
- Motorized leg rest
Looks like it doesn’t have back rollers, but massages primarily through airbags.
The picture looks kinda cool, doesn’t it? I like it. The ad says that the ottoman “is hidden underneath the chair when not in use”, but I can’t tell from the image how that happens. Does it fold under or “hide” in some other way? Not sure, but the look reminds me of a lounge chair. It looks like it doesn’t recline so laying back and watching the television may not be the most comfortable way to use the chair, but for reading or knitting or whatever you can do upright, it looks perfect.
I’ll share more with you once I learn more about this new massage chair from Omega, i.e. colors, price, etc. I’m sure we’ll be carrying it on our site soon enough.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Infinity Presidential vs. Genesis vs. Imperial - February 22, 2018
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017