After being diagnosed with breast cancer, Olivia Newton-John has postponed concerts, including one that was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday in Northfield, in order to seek treatment, but hopes to be performing again soon. She will be undergoing photo radiation therapy as part of her treatment regimen in Australia. This is not her first bout of cancer, as she became an advocate for breast cancer after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992. The facility she will go to for treatment is named for her, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Center in Melbourne.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 5 Common Chronic Pain Triggers And How To Avoid Them - December 12, 2017
- Spine Surgery myths and facts - December 12, 2017
- How 3 spine surgeons resolve common complaints - December 12, 2017
- Chiropratic Expert Dr. Mary Negri, DC: Backpack Safety - December 11, 2017
- Ask the Expert: What steps can you take to prevent back pain? - December 11, 2017