After being diagnosed with breast cancer, Olivia Newton-John has postponed concerts, including one that was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday in Northfield, in order to seek treatment, but hopes to be performing again soon. She will be undergoing photo radiation therapy as part of her treatment regimen in Australia. This is not her first bout of cancer, as she became an advocate for breast cancer after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992. The facility she will go to for treatment is named for her, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Center in Melbourne.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018
- 5 Common Chronic Problems Triggers And How To Avoid Them - February 15, 2018
- Yoga poses people can do at work for their necks, shoulders, and upper back - February 12, 2018
- Smartphone Apps Won’t Save People From Back Problems, Study Finds - February 5, 2018