After being diagnosed with breast cancer, Olivia Newton-John has postponed concerts, including one that was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday in Northfield, in order to seek treatment, but hopes to be performing again soon. She will be undergoing photo radiation therapy as part of her treatment regimen in Australia. This is not her first bout of cancer, as she became an advocate for breast cancer after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992. The facility she will go to for treatment is named for her, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Center in Melbourne.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- New nerve stimulator improves back pain management – KING5.com - June 22, 2017
- Steal Googlers’ Secret for Avoiding Burnout in a High-Stress Job – Inc.com - June 22, 2017
- Have any back pains? Study says that some medications you think work, don’t – FOX 61 - June 22, 2017
- Yoga and Meditation Can Change People’s Genes, Study Says – TIME - June 22, 2017
- Rejecting back surgery – Harvard Health - June 21, 2017