After being diagnosed with breast cancer, Olivia Newton-John has postponed concerts, including one that was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday in Northfield, in order to seek treatment, but hopes to be performing again soon. She will be undergoing photo radiation therapy as part of her treatment regimen in Australia. This is not her first bout of cancer, as she became an advocate for breast cancer after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992. The facility she will go to for treatment is named for her, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Center in Melbourne.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Massage therapy relieves a variety of ailments beyond aches and … – The Keene Sentinel - August 22, 2017
- Stress heightens fear of threats from the past – Science Daily - August 22, 2017
- How Yoga and Meditation Can Biologically Reverse Stress – Brit + Co - August 22, 2017
- When Stress Hormone Falters, People’s Health May Suffer – Carlisle Sentinel - August 21, 2017
- 4 simple ways to reduce stress – WYFF Greenville - August 21, 2017