After being diagnosed with breast cancer, Olivia Newton-John has postponed concerts, including one that was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday in Northfield, in order to seek treatment, but hopes to be performing again soon. She will be undergoing photo radiation therapy as part of her treatment regimen in Australia. This is not her first bout of cancer, as she became an advocate for breast cancer after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992. The facility she will go to for treatment is named for her, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Center in Melbourne.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018