After being diagnosed with breast cancer, Olivia Newton-John has postponed concerts, including one that was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday in Northfield, in order to seek treatment, but hopes to be performing again soon. She will be undergoing photo radiation therapy as part of her treatment regimen in Australia. This is not her first bout of cancer, as she became an advocate for breast cancer after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992. The facility she will go to for treatment is named for her, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Center in Melbourne.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- This Woman’s Journey Of Recovery From Chronic Inflammation Will Inspire You Today – Prevention.com - October 20, 2017
- SKLZ Extends Massage and Recovery Product Line – Markets Insider - October 20, 2017
- Therapy robot starts giving massages in Singapore – New Atlas - October 20, 2017
- Healthy lifestyle behavior and risk of long duration troublesome neck pain or low back pain among men and women … – Dove Medical Press - October 19, 2017
- Chiropractic care offers a noninvasive, nonpharmacologic way to manage pain – Sioux City Journal - October 19, 2017