Here are some things of interest in the massage chair world…
1. We have the ZeroG 4.0 and the Panasonic MA70 in our showroom now. These are two chairs I’ve wanted to have in the showroom for a long time and now we have made the room and budget for them. Both great chairs. I will write a brief prelim review of both chairs in the weeks to come. Videos will also be coming soon for both models.
2. We added the 6 Cozzia massage chairs to our website. I still don’t have the details but the images and pricing is up. The Cozzia line is another Chinese-made line with a very low price point. It serves a niche in the industry not well served by other lines…most of their chairs are under $2000 making massage chairs very affordable for pretty much anyone. With PayPal’s “Bill Me Later” financing program along with our GE Capital financing, almost anyone can get a massage chair in their home or business.
I don’t have a Cozzia chair in my showroom yet, but hopefully will have one soon to write about and make videos about. I will be meeting with Cozzia VP, Greg Hunsucker, on Wednesday at the Las Vegas Furniture Market. I will be interviewing him about the chairs and the company. I am looking forward to becoming more familiar with this brand and learning more about how they came into existence.
3. I just love massage chair reviews! I always encourage our customers to share their experience with their massage chair on our website so that others can be helped in their own chair search. I want to ask you, whether you bought a chair from me or someone else, to please share your review of that chair on our site. It is so beneficial to others. Even if your experience is not completely positive…that’s OK. We want the good and the bad so that others can make an educated decision about which chair to buy.
Most people don’t get a chance to sit on a chair before they order it, so reviews are among the greatest resources available for the serious massage chair shopper.
So, whether good or bad or both, please share!
4. Here is a recent email inquiry I received. I thought I’d share it, along with my response, with you…
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty - February 20, 2019
- Fujimedic Kumo Notes..and more! - February 14, 2019
- Luraco Legend Plus vs. Luraco Legend - February 6, 2019
- Las Vegas Furniture Market 1/29/19 – What I Learned! - February 2, 2019
- Comparing Massage Chair Features? Consider These Options - January 29, 2019