I will be recording a Massage Chair Industry Update this week, but here are some news and notes from the massage chair world that will whet your appetite for that recording:
1. Ed Cini, Sales Manager of Panasonic’s Wellness Division, will be coming to Salt Lake City on January 23rd to spend the day with us at Massage Chair Relief. He will be bringing along the Panasonic MA70 for me try out for myself. We will be discussing that and other topics, no doubt, the details of which I will share with you in subsequent Massage Chair Industry Updates. I am looking forward to meeting with Ed. This is the first time since I began carrying Panasonic chairs, over 6 years ago, that I’ve had a chance to speak with someone from this division directly and personally.
By the way, I hope to have an MA70 in my showroom very soon. I need to get a few things straight with Panasonic first, before I do. I will notify you if and when the chair is in my showroom.
2. We have recently become authorized dealers for Cozzia massage chairs, a lower-priced line of chairs that are typically marketed through brick-and-mortar retail stores. If you are looking for a massage chair in the sub-$2000 range, this company has lots of options. They are chinese-made chairs that have about 6 models to choose from. The warranty is 1 year parts and labor, in-home and a second year of parts only. I will share more as I learn more. We should have their chairs up on the website later this week.
3. I have ordered a ZeroG 4.0 Immersion Seating chair from Human Touch for my showroom. Human Touch’s annual inventory is finishing up this week, so the chair should be shipping out very soon. I was very impressed with this chair when I was able to try it out during my visit to Human Touch in November. I am excited to have it in the showroom. I will give a full report and reviews of the chair once I have it here
4. Don’t forget that Inada is raising the price of the very popular and iconic Sogno on February 1, 2013 to $7999. Get your chair ordered before that date and beat the price increase.
5. Speaking of Inada, I noticed the other day that I am considered a Platinum authorized dealer by Inada. I asked them this morning what that meant and it was tied into reputation, sales, and knowledge of the products. I was also told that less than 5% of the Inada’s authorized dealers are considered “Platinum.” Very cool, eh?
Well, that about does it for today. Thanks for reading and feel free to contact us anytime, either by email at email@example.com, by phone at 888-259-5380, or by chat at the bottom of any page on our website.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017