Osaki 6000 Massage Chair On-Board!
We just received our first Osaki massage chair for our showroom! We began carrying the Osaki massage chair line a couple of months
ago, but didn’t have them on our website until our site redesign was completed on December 7, 2011. Well, today we received our first Osaki chair, the Osaki 6000 massage chair, and assembled it for our showroom.
I had my delivery guys unpack it and assemble it for me this morning and I video taped it. I will have the tape edited for brevity and then post it on my site so that those of you who are looking at getting this chair can see how easy it is to assemble. The Osaki 4000 and 3000 set up very similarly.
Here are some “take-aways” from the assembly of this new massage chair:
1. the chair comes in two boxes, one large box with the chair body in it and one significantly smaller box with the arm rests in it. The ottoman is already attached to the chair body. The box with the chair body is very narrow so that it should fit through almost any door, regardless of the age of the house or business into which this chair would be going.
2. it helps to have 2 people when putting on the chair back. It is heavy and one person could hold the chair back forward while the second person attaches the hoses and electrical plugs to the base of the chair at the back.
3. you will need an allen wrench to attach the arm rests to the chair body and a phillips screwdriver to attach the remote control pedestal to the inside of the left arm rest. Both of those tools come with the chair, so you shouldn’t have to use any of your own tools.
4. the chair seat velcros to the body and the back pads velcro to the chair back. Very easy to remove or attach.
5. it should take about 1/2 hour to assemble the chair.
6. once the air hoses and electrical plugs are attached between the chair back and the chair body, you will need to join a hydraulic arm on the chair body to a bracket on the chair back. It will then need a pin to be slipped in the holes to hold the attachment. It is easy to do. Once the attachment is made, simply recline the chair back into position and you will hear a little “click” that will tell you that the chair back is ready to be used.
7. the Osaki 6000 massage chair assembly was very similar, if not exactly the same, as the assembly on the Osaki 4000 massage chair (and thus the Osaki massage 3000, too).
Osaki 6000 Massage Chair Review Coming…
Other than those points regarding installation, I must say that the chair is a nice looking model. I like the lines of it. It is definitely an Inada Sogno look-a-like, but still a very nice looking chair in it’s own right. I will write a blog post reviewing my first impressions of the chair and then a more in-depth review once I am familiar with the chair in greater detail.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- The New Luraco iRobotics 7 PLUS Massage Chair - September 13, 2018
- Review of the Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair - August 8, 2018
- Why Don’t Both Arm’s Airbags Inflate at the Same Time? - August 6, 2018
- The New Human Touch Novo XT2! - July 24, 2018
- Review of Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - June 12, 2018