Osaki 6000 Massage Chair Airbags
Since we have received the Osaki 6000 massage chair in our showroom, I have been playing quite a bit with it and making a bunch of new videos highlighting certain functions of the chair. It has a pretty extensive air bag system that allows for air compression in various parts of the body, including the arms, which is the subject of this video.
The arm airbag massage is focused primarily on the forearms. There are also some shoulder airbags which compress the outside of the shoulders in the deltoid muscle region, but that will be for another video. Air bag massage is not too terribly sophisticated. It is basically an air bladder that fills with air and compresses on the body part. But, it is better than no therapy at all on that body part. The compression in the arms does encourage lymph and blood circulation as well as massaging the muscle tissue to some degree. It is quite soothing.
On the Osaki 6000 massage chair, you can adjust the intensity of the air bag inflation from the remote control. Here is the video for your education and enjoyment:
Please feel free to visit our youtube channel at www.youtube.com/massagechairrelief to see more videos on the Osaki 6000 massage chair and other models as well.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017