New Model Coming Soon From Infinite Therapeutics
I have just heard more news about that new Infinite Therapeutics chair coming out this holiday season. If you remember, Jim Coppins alluded to it in my interview with the VP at IT. Well, here is the latest:
1. It will look alot like the other 8000 series chairs, i.e. IT-8200 and IT-8500.
2. It will be priced in the lower to mid $2K range.
3. Manufactured in China.
4. It will be ready for shipment by the end of November 2012.
5. Foot rollers included.
6. Black and brown colors.
7. To quote my source at IT, “…the IT-8100 will offer a full body therapeutic massage chair inclusive of arms, foot, calves, reflexology rollers, and deep tissue back massage.”
So, it sounds like a full-feature chair at a very, very reasonable price. I suspect that this chair will fit a price point niche that is rarely hit in the market – a rich feature set in a low $2K price range.
Once images are available I will post them on this blog. I have seen one picture of it in the Chinese factory and it is a nice looking chair, much like the IT-8200 in design.
Quick Start Guide for the IT-8500
I have had a few complaints from my IT-8500 customers that the owner’s manual is too hard to read because of it’s english translation. Much of it apparently doesn’t make much sense. Well, when I mentioned this to the folks at Infinite Therapeutics, I was sent a Quick Start Guide that is written in North American English and much easier to follow. I have attached it to this blog post below for your use…
“Bill Me Later” Now Available for PayPal Purchases on Massage-Chair-Relief.com!
A year or so ago I inquired about having the “Bill Me Later” financing program available for my clients when they used PayPal as a method of payment for a massage chair. At the time, it was only available to very high revenue companies, the likes of which did not include my company. Well, recently things have changed and this program is now available on all products. And, if the product you buy is over $99, you can get 6 months No Payment/No Interest financing (ahem….yes, that would be on massage chairs!). So, all you have to do when you buy your new massage chair from Massage-Chair-Relief.com is click the PayPal button as a mode of payment in the Checkout Page and you will be directed to your PayPal login. Once you login you can check off the “Bill Me Later” option and apply for it. Very easy…I think there are two questions to ask in the application.
This option certainly seems easier than our other financing option from GE Capital. I have been looking for I don’t know how long for another option than GE Capital for my customers. Well, it would seem as though it is here now and it is easy to apply for. You can do everything through your PayPal account, which saves you having to download, fill out, and then fax or email me the GE financing app. This great just in time for the holidays.
Holiday Shopping Around the Corner!
Speaking of the holidays…don’t wait too long to order your massage chair if you are getting one for Christmas. Stock runs out pretty quick once the shopping fever hits. Buy now and get the model and color you want for sure.
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016