We published another in our series of 9 videos about the Inada Sogno massage chair. This one is about the full arm massage feature of this chair. It is up on youtube.com for your enjoyment:
In this video, I go over the arm massage function of this unique massage chair. It is the only chair that I am aware of which has a full airbag arm massage. Arm, forearm, and hand/wrist are all covered by the airbags. Intensity of the massage can be adjusted, as can all airbag functions on this chair, to Low, Medium, and High.
We recommend taking off wristwatches and large rings or bracelets when using the arm massage, to prevent excessive pressure on those accessories…which will push them into your skin! Just a little tip!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016