This last week, as promised, Inada raised it’s prices on the Inada Sogno massage chair and the i2A massage chair. The prices have gone up to $6799 and $3799, respectively. We have not seen that much change in Sogno interest since the price increase, so I would have to say, at this point, that the price increase has not had an immediate dramatic effect on the popularity of the chair.
Unfortunately, the slate and creme colors are still back-ordered, but not by much. If you purchase today, your chair would be here at the end of the month or the first week in March. Comparing this waiting time to the HT-7450 massage chair (black) by Human Touch, which is back-ordered until the end of March/beginning of April, the wait for a Sogno is not bad at all.
Remember, that we have also added the bright red Inada Sogno color and the genuine leather Sogno. These options have been out there before, but only recently have they become available to all Inada dealers. The bright red Sogno has been on the TV show “30 Rock” in Tracy Morgan’s office.
Well, if you have any questions about the new pricing or would just love to talk to us, please feel free to contact our showroom at 801-417-8240 and Steff, Mona, Melissa, or myself would be happy to visit with you.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016