Previously, we have created videos for the Inada Sogno Dreamwave, the Osaki OS-6000, and the Osaki OS-7000 massage chairs. We are still adding video content for each of those chairs as the need arises, but we have started a new video series of the HT-7120 massage chair by Human Touch.
I really dig this chair. It is the newest generation of the old HT-125, which I used to have in my chiropractic clinic and was the first massage chair I ever owned. It was the impetus behind this whole business that we enjoy today.
The HT-7120 is a very simple, functional chair, without a lot of the bells and whistles that most new massage chairs boast. The HT-7120 is popular because of the following reasons:
1. Price – the chair is priced under $3000 and is produced by the biggest US massage chair company. It is a chinese-made chair which contributes to the lower cost.
2. Utilitarian – this chair is a very practical piece of furniture. It simply has rollers going up and down the back along with calf airbag massage. No airbags anywhere else. It is all you need for a basic massage in a quality-made chair. The ottoman even rotates under to obscure the calf airbags from view.
3. Aesthetics – this massage chair, along with pretty much every other product from Human Touch, looks great. The Americans are big on looks, and Human Touch delivers that in spades. This particular model looks a lot like an office chair. As a matter of fact, I have had clients purchase it for that very reason. They actually use it up against a desk in their office.
4. Improvements over the old HT-125/135/136 series – low back heat, intensity adjustment of the rollers, and calf airbag width adjustment spell out the improvements over the chair that I originally purchased so many years ago.
5. Great Human Touch Customer Support – I have always been so happy with the support I get from Human Touch’s customer support department. I have always been treated with respect, have always received prompt attention when I need assistance, and have never felt that I was getting a run-around when I had a problem with a chair. I believe that their customer support is one of their strongest benefits.
Here is a video that we created introducing you to the chair so that you can get acquainted with it’s functionality. I will be submitting more over time, but this will whet your appetite for more.
I have this massage chair in my showroom, so if you are a local or are planning on visiting us from out of state, drop on by and check out the HT-7120.
I hope you enjoyed that. Check out our YouTube channel for more good massage chair videos: http://www.youtube.com/massagechairrelief
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016