Today I am having a gray Aires massage chair shipped to our showroom, compliments of Omega Massage. I am excited to get this cute little relaxation chair into our showroom. Omega has gone with this relaxation genre with this model and their two previous models…the Serenity and Skyline chairs. The difference between these chairs and the regular, full-blown massage chair, is that these are relaxation chairs, designed to fit in any decorum…with an air massage feature. The heavy duty massage chairs, like Omega’s own Montage massage chair, are pure massage chairs, which could possibly double as just a regular chair (but not very efficiently, except for maybe the HT-9500 massage chair by Human Touch).
The new Aires comes in gray, red, and black. The gray looks like it might have a “tannish” tinge to it. I’ll let you know once I get it in the showroom, which should be mid-next week. It certainly looks like a cute chair, maybe something like a lounging/lounge chair. I am eager to give it a whirl. I’ll give you a report once we’ve had a chance to check it out.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Mail Bag: DreamWave vs. MA73; chair for 6’4″ & 200 lbs. - October 11, 2017
- My Recent Visit to Human Touch - October 7, 2017
- Johnson Wellness Massage Chairs Making A Comeback! - September 26, 2017
- Inada Nest Massage Chair Review - September 19, 2017
- Mail Bag: Some Questions & Answers Involving the Panasonic MA73 - September 6, 2017