Here is the additional information on this new airbag massage chair by Omega called the Aires massage chair, that I promised you last week. The price will be $999 and the chair will come in grey, black, and red colors.
It weighs 100 lbs andmeasures 28 X 32X 32 out of the box. It’s uphostery is PVC leather (easy to clean and very durable). It has heat in the soles of the feet (reminds me of the Sanyo massage chairs for that matter) as well as rollers in the feet.
Apparently, the ottoman does retract with a command from the remote control so that when it is retracted, it looks much like a “barrel” chair or lounge chair. You can see the retracted ottoman in the image to the right. I have no idea how the chair feels, but I am sure it will provide a decent airbag massage…particularly for a lower price point. It has 19 airbags: 14 in the legs, 2 for the waist, 2 for the back, and one for the buttocks.
Should be available in March 2011.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017