I received a message from Human Touch rep Lara Martin a couple of weeks ago that enlightened me as to some additional features that can be found on the new Human Touch Novo XT2 massage chair. I was unaware of these features, so I thought I’d add them in a separate blog post.
- The Novo XT2 can be run from both Android and Apple apps. Apps typically will circumvent the use of the actual remote control, giving you full chair functionality, and, in some cases, give you some additional features that can’t be accessed directly from the remote control. You can access the apps for either device from these resources: a.) Android App for Novo XT2: Novo XT2 for Android – APK Download – APKPure.com https://m.apkpure.com › rongtai.us.rt7703, or b.) Apple App available at App store or: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/novo-xt2/id1367786454?mt=8 . These apps have always been around but I was not aware of them until Lara sent me these links.
- The Novo XT2 also has 8 pre-programmed soothing and relaxing sound themes you can listen to while you enjoy your massage; including wind chimes, beach, calm rain and others. I was not aware of this at all. So, when you are enjoying your therapeutic massage, you can heighten that enjoyment with the above-mentioned sound themes. They are designed to help you relax while experiencing your massage.
I might also mention, if I haven’t already in another piece, that the Novo XT2 is manufactured in the Rotai factory in China. Rotai is widely considered one of the top massage chair manufacturers in China that is also responsible for a select group of other well-made models from Infinity, Osaki Titan, and BodyFriend.
Dr. Alan Weidner
P.S. Give us a “Like”, “Share”, or “+1” and leave me a comment or question below to share what you learned or ask any questions, so other folks can benefit from this material.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Can You Finance a Massage Chair? - July 17, 2019
- Massage Chairs for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)?? - July 1, 2019
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Will Insurance Pay for Your New Massage Chair? - June 11, 2019