I have learned that the new Acutouch 9500 massage chair from Human Touch will be shipping to the US during the first two weeks of October, 2010. It has been a long time in coming and is a very much anticipated massage chair. I have read countless articles and press releases about it. I will be very eager to get one in my showroom and begin getting a sense of the public response. My guess is that it will be a hit with our customers, as was the HT-1650, it’s predecessor. It was a very popular massage chair in our showroom while we had it.
Here is somemore data for the Human Touch Acutouch 9500 massage chair:
1. The ottoman raises 6 inches off the ground. The HT-1650 stayed on the ground keeping the calfs at a 45 degree angle. It was quite comfortable but made it difficult for shorter people to sit in the chair and get a good back massage at the same time as getting a good foot and calf massage. Good change!
2. It will come in the black and espresso colors. Espresso is a dark brown color, which is quite popular on the Human Touch product line. I have an HT-7120 massage chair in my showroom in that color and I can tell you it is a very handsome color.
3. The MSRP on the chair is $5999, but it’s minimum advertised price (MAP) will be $4799. This means that you should be able to get this chair for $4799. Human Touch is very, very good at maintaining pricing integrity of their chairs. If $4799 is the MAP, that is what you will find it for…not any less.
Hope this helps build your excitement for this chair. I know we are fired up about having one in our showroom.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017