If you’re one of the many Americans suffering from migraines, massage therapy might be the cure to your problems. A Northern California physical therapist says he’s found something that isn’t being done anywhere else that really works – massage therapy. His patients say they have never been better. If you have chronic migraines, you should consider an at-home massage chair for 24/7 relief.
Read the full story here :: Migraine Cure Could Be A Massage Away
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018