Traditional massages are great and all, but they aren’t always convenient, available, or comfortable. This article by Spine-Health success explains how an electronic substitute, like a massage chair, can provide the benefits of the traditional human touch.
While massage chairs are typically viewed as a luxury item, they are certainly enjoyable, yet helpful to those living daily with back pain. The price may seem unattractive, but according to this article, the benefits of a massage chair outweigh the cost.
In addition to easing your back and neck pain, there are various other benefits of massage chairs. The massage can decrease tension and improve flexibility, increase endorphin levels, and also improve venous and lymphatic flow, meaning it can lower your blood pressure and stress. Plus you’ll never have to make an appointment or pay a hefty fee every time you go!
Read the full story here :: Massage Chairs For Pain Relief[sc:mbtc]
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Mobility & Stretching - December 9, 2019
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018