We are getting close to the holiday season, so it is time to get geared up for it as far as massage chairs are concerned. Here are some things you need to know before it gets too late:
1. Human Touch Promotions are going strong. There are three that apply to our massage chairs:
a.) If you purchase an Acutouch HT-9500 massage chair, you will also get a free iTouch with your purchase. Human Touch will mail that gift to you separately once you purchase the chair and fill out the redemption paperwork,
b.) Free 2 year extended warranty with the purchase of any Human Touch massage chair, except the HT-9500 and the iJoy and Perfect
Chair models. This is called the Premium Protection Plan and gives you on-site, in-home warranty support for 2 years, rather than the standard 1 year warranty. And finally…
c.) Free Human Touch CirQlation foot and calf massager with the purchase of a PC-085 or PC-086 Perfect Chair. The bad news with this promotion is that there won’t be any PC-085 or PC-086 Perfect Chairs until early 2012. According to Human Touch’s own website…
Due to severe weather and flooding throughout Asia, our factory production is temporarily suspended. As a result, this product is out of stock online until early 2012.
So, go ahead and order anyway, so that you can still get the bonus gift when the chairs finally do come in.
2. Inada Sogno massage chairs stock update:
It seems that Inada is always backordered on one color or another of the popular Inada Sogno massage chair. Well, currently they are stocked up on every color, except chocolate which should be in next week. But, take it from me…if you are even remotely thinking about getting an Inada Sogno for Christmas, order NOW so that you can make sure to get one. They sell out like crazy!
3. Delivery of massage chairs by December 25th is a big deal.
I will be posting Christmas shipping deadlines for each massage chair manufacturer within a week or so. That way you will know how far you can procrastinate! 😉
And, as always, please feel free to contact me by email or my personal cell phone (801-651-2026) anytime! I am always at your disposal.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017