Christmas Massage Chairs Shipping Deadlines
The holiday season is upon us and it is crunch-time for getting massage chairs before December 25th. Christmas falls on a Sunday this
year, so you are wanting to get your chair delivered by Friday, December 23rd. Each manufacturer and shipper has their own shipping deadlines to get you a massage chair by that date. Here is the schedule:
- December 16, 2011
Inada, Human Touch, Panasonic, Sanyo, and Omega Massage Chairs:
For standard delivery, plan on…
- 5-6 days for the east coast
- 4 days to Chicago to the states that boarder the east coast states
- 3 days to the Midwest and Idaho.
- 2-3 days to most western states
- 2 days to Phoenix and northwest
- Next day to California and Nevada
(Inada even has a shipping chart with more specific regions and dates. You can check it out here…
For White Glove Delivery…
- Inada: 3 business days prior to the dates on the above-mentioned link.
- Human Touch: December 14, 2011
- Panasonic, Sanyo, Omega: December 14, 2011
- Osaki: December 9, 2011
Here are a couple of things you need to also consider regarding the Christmas shipping deadlines:
1. Dates are never guaranteed because of inclement weather. It is snow season and these massage chairs do ship from California and Texas. They may have to go through a state where winter storms are a norm. Just be aware of that. In other words, order as early as possible to make sure you are not pushing your luck!
2. Since we are in Utah, we do the white glove delivery ourselves. That means that it will not take any longer time to get white glove delivery than standard delivery.
3. I have my own shipping guy in Southern California. He can deliver on Saturdays. So, if you order a massage chair during the last week before the 25th, we can most likely get you your chair by the 24th.
4. For confirmed, guaranteed delivery on a particular date, you will have to pay extra!
Well, that should do it. Get your orders in ASAP to avoid any hassle whatsoever with these deadlines and Christmas delivery.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of Infinity Overture Massage Chair - April 17, 2019
- The New DreamWave M.8 Massage Chair! - April 4, 2019
- FDA Approved Massage Chairs? Really?? Don’t Believe It! - March 28, 2019
- Massage Chairs for Businesses – Any Warranty Coverage? - March 23, 2019
- The New Super Novo from Human Touch - March 13, 2019