We sell a lot of massage chairs overseas and into Canada and Central/South America. And I often get the same question for each international inquiry: “Is the warranty any good in my country?” I want to address this a bit today. For all massage chair manufacturers the warranty is only good for US orders. Once the massage chair leaves US soil, the warranty is considered void.
Inada is the only exception to this. If someone in Canada buys an Inada massage chair from a US retailer (such as www.massage-chair-relief.com) the warranty is good in the Great White North. But, not anywhere else.
Having said all this, it is important to know the following:
Although the warranties are void, most companies, particularly Sanyo, Panasonic, and Inada, have an international presence. They have resources available for you to get parts and service for your massage chair should you ever need them. So, if you are an international customer and you purchase a massage chair from us, you can still get support overseas even if the warranty is not applicable. Feel free to call me if you have any concerns of questions about this subject. We have had a lot of experience in international massage chair sales and can give you a lot of great input.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016