I’m not sure if you are aware of this, but Massage Chair Relief has a Facebook page and a Twitter account. Here are the links for you to check out. We’d love for you to become a fan of our Facebook page and a follower of our Twitter account.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylorsville-UT/Massage-Chair-Relief/134418937428 (I just submitted a video on that page this morning showing off our new back office remodel job!).
Now, when I post on this blog of mine, it will automatically send out a tweet to my twitter followers. This way you can follow whatever we are doing at Massage Chair Relief and keep up to date with what is going on in the massage chair industry, as well as be notified when we have a special going on in the store.
This will also allow you to post comments to the Facebook page as well as retweet our tweets to your followers.
You can also check out our Massage Chair Relief videos at http://www.youtube.com/massagechairrelief
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017