I am excited to announce that we have had a television commercial created for local broadcast here in Utah for our showroom, Massage Chair Relief. The commercials began airing on Wednesday on ABC and NBC local affiliates. Below 60 second version of the commercial for your enjoyment:
If you are a football fan, you’ll know who Reno Mahe is, who played for 5 years with the Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL. Obviously he is a fan of our massage chairs. His favorite is the HT-1650 massage chair.
We also have a 15″ and 30″ versions of the same commercial. I will post them all on youtube.com so that they are available for everyone’s perusal.
Other than that, I must tell you that we had to raise our price on the Panasonic 30007 massage chair to $5999. I had kept it at $5499 for as long as I could, but Panasonic wants pricing to be the same across the board…so to $5999 it goes.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016