I was invited back to the Studio 5 noon hour television show again on local channel KSL 5 here in Salt Lake City. This time I brought along the new Sogno Dream Wave PLUS massage chair by Inada and it was quite well received. Folks are typically quite surprised by how much the chair actually does to your body. Virtually every part of your back and side are massaged by some airbag or roller.
This time we had both hosts gathered around the chair and before the taping even began I had them both go through a session with the chair. They absolutely loved it.
I will be going on the show every 6 weeks or so to showcase a new model or a feature from a previous model.
Here is the link to the clip:
Notice the way the Dream Wave technology moves the hips from side to side and front and back. The seat works like a shifting plate…very unique.
Enjoy (a bit of my Canadian accent comes out in this one)!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016