Here is what is going on at Massage Chair Relief this week:
1. Well, this last week has been hectic as folks went after the Inada massage chairs like crazy before the price increase last night. At midnight the price of the Inada Sogno Dreamwave massage chair jumped to $7799 and the Inada Yume went up to $5999. The Inada i1 chair also went up in price to $4499.
For those of you who got a chair at the old price…well done! For the rest of the massage chair shoppers out there, you will find the Inada Sogno massage chair to still be one of the finest chairs in the world and still worth the money (by the way, give me a call to see what I can do for you on the current price ;-)…we always have something going on at the showroom).
2. The new Osaki 7000 massage chair is now available for purchase. The entire Osaki line of massage chairs is Chinese-made and very
affordable, as far as massage chairs go. This new Osaki OS-7000 is quite a cool looking thing; I really like the design. I will be getting one in my showroom in the near future and then I will be able to give you the real goods on the chair. It is priced at $3790 USD. You can check out the Osaki 7000 here:
As I have mentioned on this blog before, we now have the Osaki 6000 on our showroom floor and we have really come to like that chair. It seems to be a quality machine. Only time will tell how well that chair will hold up with regular wear-and-tear.
3. Massage Chair Relief has a YouTube channel. I have always had the channel but it has been a mess for the longest time. I have finally cleaned up all the playlists and made the videos completely ready for your enjoyment. You can check out our channel here:
I’ve got a whole bunch of new videos coming online in the next few months for your enjoyment. Subscribe and stay in touch with what is going on with the massage chair industry. Later this week I will be posting a video showing the assembly of the new Osaki 6000 massage chair.
4. Did you know that you can use as many credit cards on a single purchase as you’d like? Most people use just one credit card to purchase their new massage chair, but we have used as many as 4 on one transaction!! It just takes a little back-office juggling and we can put your chair purchase on as many credit cards as you’d like.
Other Massage Chair Payment Options
Did you know you can also purchase a massage chair through Massage Chair Relief with a check? Most folks don’t do that in today’s day and age, but we still get checks mailed to us for a massage chair. With a check, though, we have to wait for the funds to clear before I can order the chair for you from the manufacturer.
Oh, and you can wire funds, too! That only takes minutes from the time you submit the wire at your bank. If you pay by check or wire, I can save you some money on your chair purchase. I can pass my savings, from not having to pay credit card fees, along to you. Just let me know if you want to use cash, checks, or wiring and I’ll explain the savings available to you.
We only accept wire transfers from international orders, by the way.
Well, that about does it for this week. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this massage chair business so fun for my family and I. We all work in the business in one way or another. We just love working with our clients.
If you have any questions whatsoever, you can always reach me on my cell number 801-651-2026 or our showroom number 801-417-8240 or our toll-free number 888-259-5380. Of course, you can always email me at email@example.com, too. I would just love to visit with you about massage chairs!
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Mail Bag: DreamWave vs. MA73; chair for 6’4″ & 200 lbs. - October 11, 2017
- My Recent Visit to Human Touch - October 7, 2017
- Johnson Wellness Massage Chairs Making A Comeback! - September 26, 2017
- Inada Nest Massage Chair Review - September 19, 2017
- Mail Bag: Some Questions & Answers Involving the Panasonic MA73 - September 6, 2017